Do You Ever Use Safelist For Driving Traffic?

There so much techniques you can use to drive traffic. One of it is by using email marketing. This technique is very 'old' but the effectiveness is still make a lot marketer used it regularly.

But, how about a starter or newbies that had no list to promote? How much time and effort that he should take to make at least 100 - 200 list of subscribers? I already make it myself and it take me about 2-3 months to make 150-200 subscribers.

Thus, there is a simple way to have traffic which is using safelist services. I know, there a lot of companies that run this services but don't look all of them in one bad perspective way.

I know safelist can not be good source to get 'targeted' traffic but if you can make it by using some strategic techniques, you can make sales in no time too.

I had a friend who using a safelist as his first method for driving traffic. For experiment purpose, he start to setup some PLR products and sell it on the website. Then, he start using some safelist and create several email campaign. Some safelist services allow you to test their effectiveness by giving you free credits.

So my friend of my send his several email campaign and guess what he generates $3000 almost in 2 week from safelist it self! Well, after that he analyse where the traffic comes from and use the safelist services more seriously by being a paid member.

I notice one company that offering good safelist service. You may get their details HERE

0 comments: