My First Post For Internet Marketing Product Review

Hi there,

I'm Johari from Malaysia and full time internet marketer. I'm started as a marketer early 2007. But before that, I already know a bit about what is internet marketing from my local IM at Malaysia that time.

Since then, I work very hard to know this business and start my self a blog about self improvement and internet marketing tips. You can see it here : http://www.mohdjohari.com

After blogging about 6 month, I started generate income from my blog by using affiliates. At that moment my highest affiliate income is about RM 150 as a part time.

I also started using Adsense and create some niche blog to generate my Adsense. In just 3 months, I got my first check from Google.

Now, I'm not working anymore. I'm create some services like designing ecovers and minisite as my main income and other than that, I create my online businesses for another stream of income.

0 comments: